Friday, August 1, 2008

June 2008

As I reviewed my finances for the first half of 2008, I have been consistently over my "C" budget by over $1,000 each month. This is great, because as most of you know I purchased a vehicle in May this year. As I continue to look toward reaching my "B" budget, which would allow for more children to be sponsored, more Nationals to recieve sponsorship, and more ministry money I would ask you to pray about how you can become a part of me reaching this goal.

To you faithful givers- thank you. I pray God blesses each of you for your sacrifices for advancing the Kingdom.

To you prayer warriors- I am forever grateful to you. Please continue to lift the work God is doing here in the D.R. and Haiti up in prayer.

To those of you who haven given a one-time gift (or several one-time gifts), would you consider gifting that each year? Or consider a monthly partnership?

Thank you all for each of the ways you play a vital role in the ministry here. Much love and peace to you all!!

Love-
Jackie

No comments: