Thursday, June 5, 2008

April and May

Thank you for your contibutions in April and May. I found myself again above my "C" budget, which I can only attribute to our gracious LORD, Jesus Christ. In addition to going above my "C" budget I also received several gifts for my ministry vehicle which I was able to purchase on April 25th!
In April I received new support from Hamilton Life Church in Chatanooga, TN, and a new church in San Francisco is considering a partnership beginning in 2009. I am so grateful to my friends Ben, Laura, Rob, and Missy who over the last year have facilitated the meetings with these churches.
I look forward to how God will use Hamilton Life Church and Central Peninsula Church to further his work in the D.R.
It was a wonderful time in Las Vegas as well, visiting with supporters and Soulstice Church who currently supports me.
If you would like information on how to get involved in financially supporting the ministry please email me at: jackie.douglas@go-ministries.org
Peace,
Jackie

"My soul finds rest in God alone; my salvation comes from him. He alone is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will never be shaken." Psalm 62:1-2

No comments: